1.IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: In compliance with the information duty laid down in Section 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we are now reporting the following data: the company owning the web domain is ROMAN Y ASOCIADOS S.A. (hereinafter known as Roman) registered in Barcelona Company Register, in Volume 11090, Book 9976, Section 2, Sheet 145, Page 129.125, Entry 1ª whose address for the present purposes is Av. Diagonal 418, Principal, de Barcelona (08037), its electronic mail for contact being email@example.com.
2.USERS: Access and/or use of this Roman portal gives USER status, implying acceptance of the General Conditions of Use stated herein as from such access and/or use. These Conditions will be applicable regardless of any General Contracting Conditions that might where applicable be for compulsory compliance.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.romanyasociados.es provides access to a large amount of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter known as “the content”) on the Internet belonging to Roman or its licensors, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration which might be required to access certain services, content or information. The USER will be responsible for supplying truthful and lawful information in any such registration.
4.PROTECTION OF DATA: Roman complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December by means of which the regulations developing the Organic Law were passed, and other legislation in force at any time. It seeks to guarantee proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To this end, with each form for collecting personal data in the services that the user may request from Roman, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions for processing their data in each case. This information will include details of the responsibility for the database created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of making use of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and any notifications of data to third parties, where applicable. Roman also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for the user’s consent for processing their electronic mail for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Roman in its own right or as a licensee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights for its web page, as well as of the items contained in this (for announcement purposes, images, sound audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design; selection of materials used, computer programs required for this to work, access and use, etc.), owned by Roman or its licensors. All rights reserved. The graphics that include figures have been developed by Roman to show information resulting from different big data sources. Pursuant to what is laid down in Sections 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property Law, any reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including any means of making available, of all or part of the content of this web page for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means is strictly forbidden, without the consent of Roman.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Roman does not accept liability in any circumstances for any damages of any kind which might arise, through – for announcement purposes only – any errors or omissions in the contents or graphics developed by Roman, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs (malware) in the contents, in spite of having taken all the technological measures required to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Roman reserves the right to make any modifications it may consider fit to its portal with no prior warning. It may change, remove or add both contents and services rendered through this and the way in which these are presented or located on its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event of there being links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites on Roman, Roman will not have any kind of control over said sites and contents. Roman will not under any circumstances assume any liability for the content of any link belonging to another’s web site, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extension, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, including these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected organisations.
9.RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Roman reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered with no need for any prior notice, at its own wish or as requested by a third party, for any users who fail to comply with these General Usage Conditions.
10.GENERAL: Roman will pursue non-compliance of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, bringing any civil and criminal action to which it may be entitled by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Roman may modify the conditions stated herein at any time, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their display and they will be in force until they are modified by others, duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: Relations between Roman and the USER shall be governed by currently effective Spanish legislation and any disagreement shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.